Sunday 27 April 2008

Tilda + Co - Eye Eye Its A Natural Thing

Hi hope you've all had a good weekend. I spend most of the today catching up on blog hopping and then to my surprise was taken out for a lovely lunch.

I then spend a while making this card for Tilda & Co Challenge - Eye Eye Its a Natural Thing. When I saw the challenge it gave me the inspiration to get some of my floristry stash out and have a play with some sizzel and raffia. Well I started off ok and had so much inspiration and then all of a sudden I stopped dead in the middle.. arrrhhhh, so I took a step back, went back to it and ended up with this.



I wanted to use Natural colours and my new cat, and thought I'd only use beige and brown, but then added the green on Tilda and wasn't sure I was doing the right thing, but didn't want to give up so I carried on. Still not sure I like it much... maybe I'll have another ago later in the week.

Although I lost my mojo somewhere along the way, I had a really great time using my floristry stash that I haven't used in ages. I will definately use these materials again and maybe next time I'll try some coloured wire and feathers.

17 comments:

  1. love this gorgeous card Tracie!!! great work :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so wonderful card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. traice this is really lovely, love the colours you have used the brown and green looks fab and i love all the differant materials you have used, cant wait to see cards with the feathers and wire.Lovely work :)
    Happy Birthday hope you have a lovely day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous. And the added green gives it some depth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so a cute card,love this tilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice magnolia with the cat and all!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracie, I love this card, that little cat is just so cute isn't he, I love the natural colours you have used just right for this callenge
    luv jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its turned out great love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gorgeous, I love the natural colours!!!! And that cat, so so cute!! Mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the green looks really effective Tracie! It's a beautiful card!
    Hope you are having a great day, Happy Birthday!!!
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, the cat is so sweet, I love the colours and flowers. Brilliant job! Hope you enjoyed your lunch!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work Tracie - that little cat is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luv all the diff stuff you have used,fab! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tracie - its a great card. Its go t a great natural feel - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautyful card! Love your cute little Tilda and the nice colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx