Sunday 13 April 2008

Tilda + Co Challenge - Ribbon Galore

Well what a day I've had, it started off well and managed to make a card for the Tilda + Co Challenge by about 2pm but then I dropped my laptop and the problems started. I had to reload Windows Vista and in the process lost everthing on my PC... arrrhhhhh !!!!

I was ok as my pictures of the cards I make are on my blog but then I realised I had lost all my Pink Petticoat Downloads, Hybird Downloads :-( I just cant believe my luck... I am so annoyed with myself, that's gonna cost me a lot of money to replace them ... and as Im writing this I've just realised I have lots all our pics of holiday last year in St Lucia :-(
Oh well, it could have been worse I could have broken the Laptop and then I would have been more arrrrhhhhhh !!!! I've just got to remember all the fab websites I visit aswell to buy my crafting goodies as there not all listed on my blog.

Well enough of my moaning, here's my card I made earlier - I used Prima Hybird Papers and the ribbon is from my stash. The challenge was to use as many ribbons as you wish, so I have punched a boarder down the left side and added six ribbons as well as the one in the centre and besides Tilda.


Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to see what everyone has made now. :-)x

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the pink and black and all those yummy ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty the colours look gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, well done.
    Sorry to hear about your problem with the computer, that happened to me last year when my daughter opened an email with a virus attached ..... we lost everything.
    Hope you get it sorted.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say thanks for the message about the PIF. I look forward to receiving it.
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card the ribbons look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very pretty Tracie - I love those colours. Sorry about your computer - I can't imagine what I would do without mine. Hope it all works out ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work with the ribbons!! Your design and colours are fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Tracie your card is gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, the ribbons make it really different ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful, love the colours you have used.
    Sounds really annoying your problems with the computer, I can imagine your feelings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracie beautiful card love the colours and the gorgeous ribbons. sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your laptop, hope you manage to get them sorted soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card!
    mine,
    http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1244989

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, love the colours. Sorry to hear your PC giving you troubles. I've an external hard disk to back everything but I still forget.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is absolutely adoreable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, the ribbons are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the colours!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. God i bet you were mad with your lap top ,sorry to hear that hun xxx
    love your card realy pretty ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card - I love the pink and black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is Beautiful and I love the way you placed the ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh this is beautiful!!! love all your ribbon!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful. I love the pink and black together. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have made very beautiful card. I also love the colours you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girl after my own heart very very girly love it
    jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card love the black and pink. very striking combination.
    It's my first time on your blog, but I'll definitely be back, you make stunning cards.
    kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, this is just gorgeous.
    Beautiful work and coloring.......

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this card. It's beautiful.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gosh, this is sooo stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow stunning card i love black and pink.
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx