Sunday 20 April 2008

Tilda + Co Challenge - Girlie but Blue

Hi hope you've all had a good weekend. I've been having problems with my Laptop again, its on go slow and definately needs me to take it to PC World for a check up... I've been reluctant all week about taking it in as I know I'll be lost without it, but the amount of problems I've been having today I have now decided I need to. So if I dont visit everyone much this week I apologise and will catch up when its fixed.

I made a card this afternoon for Tilda + Co Challenge - Girlie but Blue

I decided to use this beautiful glittery paper (sorry can't remember where its from) as its very girle but blue !! aso is perfect for this challenge. Tilda has beed coloured in Sparkly Chalks - although I love them, I'm still trying to get used to using them and am finding them quite difficult - practice makes perfect I guess.




Thanks for stopping by :-)x

24 comments:

  1. Wow Tracie, you have really fitted the brief with this card, it's blue but so girlie, well done! It's a beautiful card!
    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the image and that pp is so pretty!! Nice job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice, light blue, beautiful shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, a very girlie blue, love it. hope you get the laptop sorted soon its a pain when they not working right. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the colours and papers are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card & colours. I think I'll check out this challenge as I'm terrible for just using pinks & purples.
    Sharon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again Tracie a lovely card, I have trouble with chalks myself, not sure the easiests and cleanest way to apply them.
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card!
    I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card I love the gorgeous paper you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a lovely pastel girlie card, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card..I'd never saw the Tilda stamps until I saw your blog. I love them. I've recently started stamping and don't own very many, so this will have to be something I look into. There are SO Many different ones out there. Don't have a store local that carries stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card!! love the Tilda you've used and the flowers just finishes it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful tracy love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fab love the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great papers, I love the flowers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card Tracie...I love using blue tones on my cards:)x

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute- I love the girls in blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Tracie! absolutely love it, it's so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely and fresh, and yes, very girly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card - very girly, but blue - well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx