Tuesday 15 April 2008

Fab's Big Christmas Challenge + PTW - All That Glitter

Hi everyone, hope your all having a good week. I had a play at the weekend making 4 Christmas Cards for Fab's Big Christmas Challenge. I've been meaning to participate for a while but never seem to find the time to do everything. So at the weekend I decided to do it and had so much fun playing with my Pink Petticoat - Doodle-icioys Christmas papers and images.





These are my favourites as they are such pretty colour papers and not traditional for Christmas and nothing like I did last year.
These 2 I am entering into Papertake Weekly Challenge - All That Glitter.
The papers are also PP and the images are from PP - Lola Occasions and I have used my glitter pens to give her some extra sparkle.





18 comments:

  1. these are all gorgeous, i love the colours and papers you have used, its nice to see christmas cards what arnt you typical traditional one, love them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many gorgeous cards ,love them ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy lots of glitter
    fab cards..

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go girlie...I`v surly got some catching up to do!!!
    Fab cards:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracie they're beautiful and thank you for playing...now for the March challenge that is finishing on the April 24th we only needed three cards...so shall I consider this entry for the April Challenge (April 25th - May 24th) ??? It's up to you ! LOL Let me know... Hugz Fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are wonderful cards. So gorgeous. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are all wonderful and all that gorgeous glitter, perfect for Xmas cards. I'm glad it's not just me who's started early!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL your cards are very BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your scalloped squares!!

    xxxMarieke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Cards I Love the colours and the Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Tracie, how organised are you?! Fab cards, I love the pp papers

    ReplyDelete
  12. All these cards are beautiful. I love the colours, papers and layouts that you've used.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous Christmas cards!! perfect for the glitter challenge!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. All so great, my word, you xmas challenge girls are so well ahead. There is blog candy up for grabs on my blog, come and see............

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow what a RAD start to making Christmas cards ! terrific !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your cards fantastic!!!
    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx