Wednesday 30 April 2008

Thank You Cards

Hi hope everyone has had a lovely day, I thought I'd show you a couple of the many thank you cards I made for my family to say thank you for my lovely birthday gifts, all made with Poppicrafts Ribbon and Flowers. If you haven't visit Michelle's fabbie shop yet, then I suggest you take a visit here and be prepared for a shopping spree as she has some lovely new ribbons and flowers, you won't be able to resist, lol

Hope you like them (sorry the pics look a bit blurry... I tried 3 times to get a decent photo)






13 comments:

  1. They are lovely Tracy, love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh tracie, these are BEAUTIFUL!! I love pink & brown!!!!
    Mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw they are lovely Tracie, so simple yet so striking. It is my birthday today, so it was lovely to pop over and see such fantabulous creations. Thank you for sharing.
    Mich
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards,they will luv em!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards Tracie, really beautiful :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this black and white card!! I never use those colors like that, but I always like the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Tracie, I absolutely love the pink one, so cute. Those flowers are fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards, i really like black & white together, so striking but elegant looking
    ev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cards Tracie, I'm sure they'll love them, I know I would!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even with the blurryness they are lovely :)

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo lovin those flowers! Great cards and a very personal thank you.
    Hope you had a great birthday.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cards are lovely Tracie, michlle has got some lovely stuff hasn't she. I love Poppicrafts site, How nice to receive a thank you card like that
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx