Sunday 6 April 2008

Cards for Boys

Hi hope you've all had a lovely day, I made a couple of cards today and the first is for:

Tilda + Co Challenge: Stitch Me Up, I can honesty say that this one took me a while as I have only made one male card but after finding the right papers I finaly had fun with it. I did a bit of faux stitching and thought this wouldn't be enough so got out my needle and thread.





This card I made for fun as I wanted to use this fab stamp from Poppicrafts - meet Nutmeg.



7 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy!! Making up for lost blogging eh ol xx You've done some really gorgeous stuff here Tracie - beautiful cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards!
    Look mine,

    http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1229467

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely, love the papers and colours and how cute is nutmeg :)you have been busy, gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are great!! The boy with the balloons made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Tracie:)Why are men always soo awkward.
    I think your boys cards are great:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nutmeg! you're very cute and I can see you popping up quite regularly. ;)

    Love both the cards Tracie.
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Tracie. How cute is nutmeg! Love the stitching.

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx