Saturday 19 April 2008

Sisterhood Of Blogging Stampers - SBS17



Hi everyone, hope our enjoying the weekend. Well the news is I'm now a member for the SBS17 and really excited about meeting some fellow sisters. And yes of course my banner is Pink, for those of you that dont know me, this is my favourite colour. And be prepared to see lots of pink, although I am trying more and more to use other colours... as it's not a great colour for boys.

I started making cards last year when I made my first batch of Christmas Cards for friends and family, and now Im hooked. I started my blog in January 2008 and I must say I'm not sure what's more addictive - crafting or blogging. I have made some wonderful friends on my journey of crafting and blogging, and thanks to them and all the wonderful challenges I have started to venture out on other projects - Altered Art, ATC's and now I'm in the middle of making my first Scrapbook for my Aunt's 60th Birthday (Mums Sister).

Welcome girls to SBS17 - looking forward to getting to know you all.

Happy Crafting

12 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm Sue. One of your new'sisters' from SBS17.
    Just wanted to stop by and say 'hello'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I have just signed up, I'm excited to be part of the group and I am sure we will have loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Marcie- can't wait to see more of your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracie,
    I am trying to play catch up and have just managed to get get everyone listed and started sending comments.
    Looking forward to new friendships.
    darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. HiyaI'm one of you SBS17 - looing forward to getting to know you

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm the other Sue from SBS 17, just dropping by to say Hi. Great blog, your work is stunning!! I'm another pink addict (so you are in good company) as you will see when you pop over!!
    Sue (Supermum) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    I'm looking forward to viewing your site often and getting inspired by your beautiful creations. Hope to see you in my site too. SBS #17 is something new to me.

    Esther

    P.S. I think I fixed my site, so people can leave messages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just dropping in to say hi
    i joined yesterday
    love the altered tin on your blog
    looking forward to blogging and viewing
    ev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm Alison a fellow sister. look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya,
    I'm Claire and I have just joined the sisterhood. Wanted to pop buy and say hello to you all. Looking forward to more blog hopping,
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracy I'm Joy just popped by to say hello, looking forward to knowing you and seeing more of your work x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracie
    I've just joined the list! Was nice to see we are now 'sistas!' lol!
    becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx