Saturday 26 April 2008

Papertake Weekly - Sketch

Hi everyone hope you've all had a good week and enjoying the weekend. After a mad week and problem again with my laptop I've finally got a chance to post my card for this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly. This week challenge is another fantastic sketch from Katharina.





I've been having a play with the new download from Pink Petticoat - You're just Purr-fect, and she is purr-fect. I know I use alot of pink but thought it fitted for these images. Here's my card




All papers are from PP and my new ribbon and flowers are my new stash from Poppicrafts.

Thanks again to everyone who has entered my Birthday Blog Candy, and all the wonderful comments you've left. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to visit you all, but hope to catch up this weekend.

Have a great weekend :-)

11 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty Tracie. It makes me smile. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow again so lovely and pretty. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girly card, I love those papers and the cute little cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card, great take on the sketch love it. have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly Pink!!!! Gorgeous :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Tracie.........just perrrrrrrfect !!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card (left a message before but I don't think it got through). Love the colours.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous, pretty card! I love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fantastic card Tracie, love it!
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Tracie! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx