Tuesday 5 February 2008

Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge

MONOGRAMS

Hi everyone, I attempted my first challenge today for 'Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge. This was great fun. Unfortunatley I dont have a cuttlebug machine, so I used my Monograms download from Pink Petticoats and carefully cut out the letters I needed. So I decided to make something for my wonderful mum (who's coming to stay for the weekend) I hope she likes it! Which also means I probably wont beable to do much crafting while she's here as it will be shopping, shopping, and more shopping.

Well here's the challenge

M is for Monograms

Today's challenge is a chance to dig out those rather large letters and put them to use on your project, stick 'em, paint 'em, distress 'em, it's up to you, just make sure they're large and link your creations in the comments to this post, so that we can come and see!
Remember, you can use any stash you like on any papercraft project and you don't have to have a blog to enter, just link us to your online creation or email it in and we'll add it to our gallery.
You have until 9am Saturday 9th February to complete this challenge and one lucky winner will be drawn out of the entries to win £10 in e-vouchers to spend in the
shop.


Here my card, ENJOY !!





And if you scrow down theres a little suprise !





Well Im off to pour myself a large glass of wine now, I need something to calm me down !! We have just have the most LOUDEST thunder I have ever heard in my life, oh my it frightened me out of my skin !!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great papers and I love the little opening part, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, she'll love it, what a clever design!

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at the Scrummy Stash Cafe!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely! Love the little flap for messages! Thanks for taking part. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful, love the design. :)
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx