Thursday 14 February 2008

Pink Cat Studio

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone, hope your all having a wonderful day.
Well guess what was on the mat when I came home from work tonight, (no not flowers)

My wonderful partner surprises me with flowers throughout the year when I least expect them (like two weeks ago) here see (and this is only 1 of the 2 vases)


which I think is more wonderful than when he's expected to buy them. Not wanting to sound a misery, but as someone who dabbles in florist part-time, I am fully aware of the outragous cost of roses on this wonderfully romantic day, so don't insist that he buys them. He is however taking me out for a romantic dinner, and you never know he may surprise me again.

Anyway this is what I received:



Yes my Cat Stamps from 'Pink Cat Studio' - oh I'm so excited to give them ago, but i guess that will have to wait for the weekend.
Have a wonderful evening :-)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! And these new stamps look very very good!

    xxxMarieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful, flowers and stamps, can't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx