Friday 29 February 2008

DCM - I am Woman

Hope everyone's having a good Friday - Its time for this weeks challenge at http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ - I am woman

As its coming up to Mothers day in the UK here’s a chance to make a card that celebrates women and girls . So I’d like to see a card with at least one feminine image on it . And that's it for rules really. Apart from this one. And it is sneaky. No Tildas, Sugar Nellies or Bellas please.
I received an email today from Pink Petticoat about a new Download - 'Lola Rose Bubbly' which of course I had to buy and these gorgeous images were perfect for this week challenge.
Here's my card - papers and image (Pink Petticoat) and the sentiment I did on the computer.
Thanks for stopping by :-)x

20 comments:

  1. Fab card - the image is great and it suits your colours perfectly (if that makes any sense?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a pretty card. Such beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, I got the same email today and am just debating how I can convince my hubby that I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty feminine card. Blimey! - You were quick off the mark, with the PP images.
    Hugs,
    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  5. My e-mails from Liz go to another address which I didnt check so thanks for letting me know lol xx Just off for a look and your card is FABBIE - love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card ive got those images.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess what I've been playing with today too?!
    Gorgeous card hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, love the images. I am definitely going to order them now that I have seen this card - and now that I have worked out how to download them (long story, Liz at PP is VERY patient!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the image and the 'pamper yourself' especially!!!
    Judy NZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. A flowery bath tub! Great image and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. these new images are so cute! And you have made them look fab

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice, love the pink and black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, Oooh she looks like she is having a lovely relaxing time. LOL

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great card for me. I love my baths!! A really fun and fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card! I love that bath!! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx