Tuesday 5 February 2008

Funky Fairys Challenge

RIP IT

Well after that awful Thunder earlier that frightened me senseless, I'm pleased to say Im now alot calmer now !!! That I think has something to do with the large glass of wine and some crafting.

So I decided to have a go at the 'Funky Fairys Challenge' - RIP IT

I must say this is the quickest I made a card in a long time, but it was good fun. The ripping is pretty tricky, but I guess with practice it'll get earier.

So here's the challenge.

This weeks challenge ladies is to throw out them scissors LOL,
for this challenge i would like to see riping and tearing on your cards please ,
more the better dont be scared once you start its a whole new world LOL ,
so please join in and leave your comments here and we will come and look ,Good luck Dawnxxx



And heres what I created, simple but I like it. :-)
Thanks for stopping by x


3 comments:

  1. Well done ,really pretty card ,told you you would love it once you started xxxDawnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I see you're as addicted to Pink Petticoat as me! Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx