Monday 11 February 2008

Marie Curie Campaign


I started making some cards for the Marie Curie Campaign today and heres a taster of what I made. (Sorry about the picture, light is not good today)
If you haven't heard about this campaign then you can check it out at http://www.create-a-card-for-cancer-care.org/ its a wonderful cause and raises money for 'Marie Curie Cancer Care Charity'
please check out the website for more details, go on its a great way to use your creativity for a great cause.
I will set up a slide when I have finished all my cards and hopefully the pictures will come out a bit better than this one.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Tracie thats brilliant and so kind well done there beautiful ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya girl ~ these are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx