Friday 20 February 2009

WOJ ~ Sketch By Katharina + Guest DT Call


Hi everyone hope you're all well and had a good week..... Well its not been such a good week for me as I knocked my Pelvic out of line 2 days ago .... yes I know your thinking OMG how did you do that.... well honestly, I don't know.... but after treatment with my fabulous Osteopath (who used more technical terms) has manged to click it back into place, but not without a little pain along the way. So I've been on pain killers and resting since... but am glad to say I am on the mend, and manged to sit for a while and join in this weeks fabulous sketch by Katharina (although its the longest I've taken to make a card)... But I blame the pain for that ..


And here's Katharina's fabulous sketch



I had lots of fun with this one and will definately be using it again ~ thanks Katharina.

And as I received all my wonderful goodies from Katharina yesterday including the Spring Club Kit ~ which is truely wonderful, I couldn't wait to ink them up and have a play.



This little sweetie is one of them.... Isn't she just gorgeous !! ~Willow with flower Basket~

I wanted to try something different for this card and choose a colour scheme I haven't used before but also wanted to try out some of my new papers I brought by K&Co ~ Blue Awning.
I thought at first that the dark blue and brown would look to much, so thats why I added the pale blue to her top and some flowers, and for the first time in a while I am really pleased with the end result.

And I even managed to decorated the inside, although I kept it simple...



Katharina is looking for a Guest Designer for 2 months for WOJ Stamps and you will be required to join in the Design Team Project of the Month, you will also receive any new stamps that are release during that period ~ so if your interested, why not pop over and check out all the details HERE. and don't forget to check out all the fabulous work again by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by

Have a great weekend
Hugs

25 comments:

  1. Ouch!!! Hope you are getting better x

    Your card is gorgeous,think I NEED that stamp,lol!!! ;O)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh nasty glad your on the mend. Gorgeous card simply adorable image and fab job using the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susch a pretty card - loving the papers and the way you used the lace
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Tracie,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, your card is also very nice and the best of luck to you as well ;0)
    Hugs Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Tracie. I've just ordered that stamp and can't wait for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh very pretty card Tracie !!!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracie

    This is so lovely as are all your creations.
    Jackie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did the same lots of years ago! Are'nt osteopaths brill?! Glad you are on the mend. The WOJ image is gorgeous so is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Tracie. Glad to hear you are on the mend
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow hun this is fabylous just love the colours you ahve used and the inside is just perfect. best of Luck with the GDT call, Hope your feeling a bit better dear, just take it easy.
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Tracie and such fab colours :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouch ouch ouch!! that doesn't sound good - glad you're on the mend :) Not sure i want to know how you sustained your injury *wink* lol
    This is such a beautiful card (I'm still waiting for my set - no fair!!) You so deserve that DT spot, have a fab weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this card is stunning Tracie...such a beautifully coloured image and I love the K7Co papers :-)
    Have a nice weekend...take it easy :-)
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Tracie, this is absolutely stunning! =)
    You've done such a wonderful job with everything!
    Also, I hope you are healing, sounds like you've been dealing with a lot of pain! =(
    Best of luck in the GD call.
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful - love your colouring and the papers (have them, must use them!)
    Great flowers too.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww Tracie I hope you are feeling better and not in too much pain now, I love your card, the image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear you've gone and done a number on yourself there, hun! Yes, I was wondering how you managed that one,smile! Hope your back to normal real soon!!!!
    Well, Your card is super gorgeous, Tracie! I love the papers and the colours! The flowers are fabulous and Willow looks amazing...your colouring is so beautiful! Love the inside too!
    Good luck with the GDT call, hun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is stunning babes - love the way you have carried the fabulous design to the inside of the card, even to the raffia ribbon. Utterly gorgeous. Good luck with the GD call

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tracie your card is gorgeous, i love the papers and colours you have used, stunning
    Hope you are feeling better
    hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So gorgeous!! What beautiful colors!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh so pretty, really beautiful card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. Good luck with the call!!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx