Monday 23 February 2009

PTW ~ Dawny's Sketch 9



Hi everyone, hope you all had a good day. Well I've taken today off work to rest for another day... so I managed to get a little crafting done, and you'll be so proud of me PBSC & SS girls as I've managed to make my DT cards already for next weeks challenges and almost finished the week after to ... I know !! now pick ourselves up girls... I've not lost my mind...

I also managed to make a card for this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge, I can't believe it's been such a long time since I joined in, sorry girls !! And can you believe I've managed to join in a challenge on the day it is launched... maybe I should lay down now....

But how could I resist one of Dawny's fabulous sketches...

And here it is:



So I got out another one of my new stamps from WOJ ~ Maid Charolette, isn't she a darling !! She's been coloured with Pro Markers (what else, lol) and I couldn't resist a litte Rafia... just can't stop using this, it reminds me of my floristry days when I'd make my Contemporary Arrangements and added all sorts of materials, with different textures... oh I had so much fun with all those yummy goodies !! But not as much as my cards !!

Anyway I got a bit carried away with the flowers, so I hope you can still see the sketch.

The papers I found again at the weekend in my stash and are a download from Kay Miller Designs ~ Hey Girlfriend just love these, they are so fresh and always make me smile... just like Charlotte..

Well as you can see I'm still managing to do the inside my cards ~ nothing fancy though...



Well thats enough from me tonight, thanks for a fabulous challenge girls ~ I had lots of fun.

If you want to join Dawny's fabulous Sketch you can find it HERE, and check out all the gorgeous work from the DT, they always create such wonderful work and are always such an inspiration.

Have a great week, TFL xx
Hugs

27 comments:

  1. Tracie, Fab card and I just love Kay Miller's Designs, I have most of them but not all. I don't have ANY WOJ stamps but the more I see them the more I know I just have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning card and the colours together are beautiful - beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracie! Love the 'Spring' colours, and those papers are yummy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooho this is fabulous honey - love the colours and papers, so very pretty and perfect for the adorable image you have used. Love it!!

    huggles Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i love this card the image the papers and the flowers its just gorgeous:)
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better today!
    this card is so sweet! I love the backing paper so much! and what a sweet stamp.

    take care
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...this is absolutely beautiful...I adore all the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Tracie, love the papers and the inside of the card is lovely.

    Michele
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow look at you go girl!! I've picked myself up off the floor (lol!) and have to say your card is beautiful, gorgeous pretty papers and your colouring of this sweet image is adorable
    Glad you've been able to do lots of crafting...sorry about the reason why!
    Now you take it easy and get plenty of rest
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty card Tracie those papers and the image look gorgeous
    hope your feeling better
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Tracie and a lovely girlie stamp
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Tracie, I love the soft colours and beautiful papers you have used

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Hun this is just beautiful what fabulous soft colours and the ribbon and embellies are just perfect. Hope you are feeling a bit better now. I will have to get my finger out and try to get mt PBSC card done early now, why are we always the last he!he!
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card, and those papers are adorbale, the whole card looks so fresh (if you know what I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, the image is perfect and wonderful papers and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's lovely Tracie! I love the spring colours! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Tracie. Lovely papers and image. Great colour combo.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Tracie Love the beautiful Dp, hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning Tracie - love your colouring and the papers. I adore those flowers (need them LOL!!) and the raffia.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card. The colours you have used to colour her fit so perfectly with the papers.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh what a really pretty card Tracie - I love the soft and gentle colours and the beautifully coloured image xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card. Your colouring and the papers just match perfectly! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a fresh, pretty card Tracie and such wonderful colours too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card. Love the sketch and what you've done with it

    xx Monique

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a gorgeous card Tracie, love the soft colours!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely gorgeous Tracie! your colouring is amazing, and the colours are so pretty! The inside looks fab too!
    Hugs! Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card. Love those flowers!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx