Saturday 14 February 2009

Penny Black 36 - Sketch By Nat

Morning everyone, hope you've all had a good week and
Happy Valentines Day to you all.....
Well its Saturday so its time for another Penny Black Challenge, but before I tell you about this weeks challenge, I'd like to thank everyone for the joining in our Romance challenge last week ~ and wow what a fabulous response we had... loved seeing all your gorgoeus romantic creations.
We have a real treat this week as our very own and very talented Nat has created a fabulous sketch for everyone ~ I'm sure you'll all agree it is brilliant ~ well done Nat....

We have a cute stamp for one lucky winner this week.....
'Wooly Dames'

The Design Team have created some more fabulous work for you all again this week, so why not pop over and take a peek..
And here's my card...
I used a stickeroo this week ~ just for quickness... but thought it was a cutie so couldn't resist.
I didn't get a chance to decorate the inside of this one... its been so busy at work I just about got my card made... lol
Well after a busy day at work yesterday and feeling rather exhausted Im finally back with a few more details on my card. The gorgoeus Rafia (thanks Rach) I picked up from Hobbycrafts last weekend, and ofcourse I couldn't resist and brought a couple of colours, lol.... well Im sure your agree it is rather gorgoeus. The Dreamland Flowers paper is from my local craft shop which I just love and Im sure you've seen before on my cards.
Well enough of my rambling, I hope you'll find the time to join in on Nat's fabulous sketch ~ and have fun !!
Cardstock: Dreamland Flowers
Image: Penny Black ~ Stickeroo
Supplies: Rafia ~ Hobbycraft, Flowers, Spacer, Brads ~ Poppicrafts, Ribbon ~ Stash
Have a geat day everyone.
Hugs

26 comments:

  1. gorgeous card ~love the soft pinks!! ~so pretty!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Card hun. I love Frogs. And this image is so cute.

    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Tracie, you have coloured the imae beautifully and I love the delicate colours and embellies. Have a Happy Valentines! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracie, love the colours of this card and those little toads are so great. Thanks for your beautiful inspirational work.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tracie what a wonderful card - loving all the detail
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tracie, love the little froggies and the papers are perfect
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall have to hunt out these stickeroo's, they look great. Fab card Sweetie.
    Don't work too hard Hun.
    Happy Valentine's day!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracie I am just in love with this gorgeous card, what fab colouring and such lovely soft colours again dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how cute is this!!!
    I have some of those stickers....must go look them out!
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the touch of pink frogs and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh Tracie this is gorgeous I love your take on the sketch and those gorgeous papers hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card Tracie, these colours are beautiful. so pretty the froggies are so cute and beautifully coloured.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Traci...lovely colours.

    Hope you got your box of blog candy!

    Have a great weekend.

    jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous dear I so love your image and so beautiful colored dear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card ,fabulous colouring and detail ,love it ,hugs Dawnx
    have a fab weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. delicious card this week Tracie...love the cute frogs and gorgeous soft colours...enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hard to believ e this is a 'quick card' It's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is stunning hun, I adore the image - wow those stickers are fab!!!! Gorgeous papers and love your ribbon thingy (raffia??? you know what I mean, lol)
    Hope work was ok
    Enjoy your Sunday
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  19. `Gorgeous` crad Tracie....Hope you are enjoying your weekend:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Tracie - totally adore this card - it is so pretty and delciate. Love that stickeroo! I have been looking out for raffia and haven't seen it anywhere (inc. Hobbycraft - will be sure to ask them next time i go in cos I must have missed it!) It looks so delish on your card. Hope you are enjoying your weekend :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card - love the stickeroo! The papers are gorgeous too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Tracie the colours are lovely and the frogs so cute. Shellx

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the colours and the cute image and the lace
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely love this card Tracie, such a cute image and pretty accents.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  25. those papers are just beautiful and i love the cute little frogs
    fabulous card
    hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card Tracie. Love the image and the colours you have used. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx