Saturday 7 February 2009

PBSC ~ Romance & Sketch Saturday 37

Morning everyone, hope you've all had a good week and managed to keep safe & warm through all this horrible weather.
Well you know what day it is..... yes its Saturday and its time for.....


Wow what another great response to last week challenge ~ I guess you all loved our Circle Challenge.... and what fabulous cards you all created too ~ thanks to all that joined in.
So onto this week, we'd like you to create a little something for that someone special, as Valentine Day is approaching ~ Romance is the theme - and of course as always you can create a Card, ATC, Tag, altered art....

We have another fabulous prize this week, for 2 lucky winners ~ yes you heard it right 2 winners, kindly donated by



I've used the gorogeus valentine papers from Pink Petticoat ~ Old Fashioned Girl, and the image that Tracy kindly sent me ~ thanks hun...



And here's the inside ~ I printed the verse off the internet.



Cardstock: Pink Petticoat ~ Old Fashioned Girl
Image: Penny Black ~ Your A Treasure
Medium: ProMarkers
Supplies: Ribbon & Charm ~ Stash; Flowers, Spacers ~ Poppicrafts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Thanks to everyone who joined in last week - and wow what a great response there was too.
We have another fabulous sketch this week by our very own DT and very talented Jeanette.
Thanks Jeanette I had so much fun with this one ~ and this week there's another fabulous prize kindly donated by Whimsy Stamps
I've used the gorgoeus WOJ ~ Melinda Blowing Kisses, I just love these gorgeous images and its been a while since I had a little play with this one.


Thanks to my good friend Jacqui I got my hands on some of these gorgeous doilies which you can find here. I love these and think they look great on cards - who would have thought a little doilies would give such an effect.

And the inside:


Cardstock: Basic Grey ~ Scarlet's Letter
Image: WOJ ~ Melinds Blowing Kisses
Medium: ProMarkers
Supplies: Doilies, Pearl Gems ~ Stash, Flowers & Spacers ~ Poppicrafts

Well I have no work today - YEAH !!! So lots of relaxing is in store for me
Have a great day everyone
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs

42 comments:

  1. Oh Tracie, both Cards are so beautiful and you have used wonderufl Papers and stampimages.
    I hope I get one ;-)

    Greetings
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beauties Tracie, love the doilie in the second one, so pretty
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your little Penny Black card! The colours look fab together, and nice use of the ribbon to close the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful!
    I love the papers on the first one!
    just lovely.
    love Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. two stunning card Tracie, I love those papers dollies (I've just used your link and bought some lol) gorgeous papers and images hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards again Tracie ,love the images and the fabulous details you have used ,
    hope you have a fab weekend ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, love 'm :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 gorgoues cards Tracie - love your images and those papers are fbulous for Valentines. Love how you are decorating the insides too. Have a great weekend
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful cards Tracie! I love the doilies. Beautiful effect! I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  10. `Gorgeous` cards Tracie...
    Hope your Having a lovely weekend:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fabulous cards again dear, love the Penny Black one such great coloirs and the inside is perfect.
    Have a good weekend dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh tracie !!! very gorgeous card and very fab !!!
    good week !!! hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracie, these cards are so fantastic. I love the bright colors. So professional.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Tracie you have done it again, two stunning cards love them both. Those doilies look fab. hope you have enjoyed your day of
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous cards and I love those papers from PP
    have a great weekend
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both fabulous cards chickadee. Love them both but the hedgie babes are my fave cos they are soooo flippin cute. But I am loving the doily - I have some of those left over from years back and you have inspired me to go and dig them out and have a fiddle xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh two stunners there Tracie, love the colours on both and all the fabulous details

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! Love the background paper you used!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards Tracie, hope you are well!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Snogging hedgehogs?? Whatever next! Joking aside, these cards are great! Love the doilies, so pretty and girly.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi hun, fabulous cards, love the colours and your images are perfectly coloured
    hope you have a great weekend
    I'll send you a mail in the week
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are two beautiful cards Tracie I love the way you have decorated the insides too xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards, Tracie. Very girlie!! Thanks for visiting my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. fab cards, love the images and the dollies.... must get some
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  25. two beautiful cards ~ both inside and out!!is there romance in the air??..never guess with all the red and hearts every where!! :~)
    great challenges to look forward too
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the link to the doillies sweetie!! They hit my eye the moment I saw your picture on the SS blog. Gorgeous creations for both SS and Penny Black. I love that little cutie blowing hearts... I don't use it enough.. shame on me. You made me want to ink her up again. Gorgeous cards, both on the in and outside.

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tracie, love both cards. I especially like the way you have decorated the insides too. Alot of American card makers forget how important opening the card and reading a nice message or seeing something pleasing is.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Two fabulous cards Tracie, I love both of the images and the colours and details are just beautiful. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are both really pretty! I love the colour schemes you've chosen too! I hope you're having a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow hun, these are gorgeous. Love them both so much. Gorgeous doilies - must have a look at your link :o)
    Hope you have had a great weekend
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous cards Tracie - inside and out!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  32. 2 gorgeous cards Tracie and such beautiful images and colour schemes :)Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tracie...fabulous work...as always! Brilliant cards.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love looking at all your wonderful creations and I have left a wee something on my blog for you.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. What gorgeous cards for Valentine's Tracie...the hedgies are adorable...stunning card. Love the WOJ image too...like the doily detail.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely card Tracie. Beautiful details. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both cards are absolutely stunning. I love the hedgie stamp, must get it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi hunni, 2 stunningly beautiful cards!! *bows*
    I have the same WoJ stamp but haven't inked it up yet!! i know, i know, terrible isn't it? I shall have to make time to sit and get my fingers inky ;)
    Hope you are well hunni xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Red and white is not my favourite combo but this is another stunning card - I think you may have converted me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. hi tracy, long time since I popped by, loving your card and new look blog, fabulous ♥ im off to catch up on your creations :) x

    ReplyDelete
  41. both gorgeous cards,love the colours on both cards..TFS xx hugs clarex
    hope your wellx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx