Saturday 28 February 2009

Penny Black 38 ~ Something To Eat & Sketch Saturday 40

Morning everyone, hope your all well and had a good week. Thank you so much to everyone for your well wishes... I am getting better, slow but surely... and although I can't do a lot of blogging or crafting at the moment, I really appreciate you stopping by and all your lovely comments ~ thank you.

Well its time for another


Thanks to everyone who join us last week, and what gorgeous cards you all made. Im looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week.

I made an Easter Card for my nephew, so have kept it rather plain... so no flowers, no ribbon for me this week... hope its not too boring..




I didn't plan on using pretty much the same layout as last week, so Im sorry .... it just happened that way after I had cut out the image on my nesties, and as the image is rather large I wasnt sure what else to do... and to be honest I was feeling rather tired when I was making this one, so left it as it was.

We have another fabbie prize this week so why not pop over and and take a peek and also check out all the fabulous work again this week from the Design Team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's time for another of Jo's fabulous sketch's, and for all you lovers of layers ~ well this ones for you.... Thanks to everyone who joined in last week and hope you'll join us again this week.

Im just sorry I haven't been able to visit you all, it been a struggle this week.

This weeks sponsor is The Craft Barn and onw lucky winner with receive these beautiful stamps from Paper Artsy Minis collection....


Well for this weeks card I used some more of my new Basic Grey ~ Bittersweet papers along with this little cutie.... WOJ Henry. When I first saw this weeks sketch ~ I freeked thinking OMG what am I going to do with this one... well after a lot of thinking and changing, I came up with this...



I'm not very happy with the picture as it doesn't show, just how beautiful these papers are, if only I could take my picture in daylight...

Dont forget to pop over and check all the fabulous cards from the DT this week, and Susan who has been out Guest Designer for the past 2 weeks.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Hugs

38 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards Tracie, I especially love the first one the image is so cute and its anything but boring its gorgeous.
    Hope you are feeling much better
    have a great weekend and take care :)
    hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats a cute Eastercard and the little Mouse is so sweet.

    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two perfectly cute cards Tracie love them both
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both wonderful but I do love Henry and his cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracie, two wonderful cards i love the papers and the pearls and the different shapes used - brilliant
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, Tracie! I love the papers you used and you color so beautifully. Hope you're feeling better soon, the flu hit me and has put me a bit over the edge also. Thanks so much for being so welcoming to me for the past two weeks. It was a great honor to designe with you talented stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, love the image you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow hun these are both stunnin I am loving your soft look, and your papers are really beautiful, I had a look at sketch saturday and though OMG but having seen yours again I might have a go.
    Hugs Dear and keep well
    Jacqui xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a sweet card for the pb challenge! The colors are so fresh and the image is so cute!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both just gorgeous Tracie. Love the images and the gorgeous papers you picked and I have ordered that nestabilitie myself and seeing your card I can't wait to receive it. Have a great weekend sweetie!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow tracie both cards are so amazing and love the colours and images in both ~your colouring is fab!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab cards Tracie!
    Love the images you've used!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both so lovely Tracey, I love the colours you have used and the images are just so cute,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 wonderful cards Tracie - always love your gorgeous pastel and icecream colours (more food references lol!) and beautiful papers and coloruing. Take care, and hope you continue to get better soon
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  15. these cards are totally adorable Tracie :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really wonderful cards Tracie. Your colouring is perfect...just love the easter hedgehog.
    Hope you get back to 100% soon.
    Have a nice Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow.......... Tracie
    I love both cards!
    They are wonderful coloured!
    I love the images!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya Tracie, these are gorgeous, I adore the pb card, absolutely gorgeous so clean and fresh. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are both fabulous Tracie, I just love the sweet images you have chosen and your gorgeous colouring, The layouts and papers are so pretty, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two adorable cards honey - your colouring is just brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards as always. I have left you an award for all your amazing inspiration over on my blog.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tracie this is soooo cute. I love your coloring and paper choice! Gorgeous! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a beautiful card! love that mouse and those colors!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous card as always Tracie....love it....I am so behind with my comments this week...hope you are feeling better
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. 2 fab cards Tracie, the PB one has such lovely fresh colours, and the pink BG paper looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such wonderful cards Tracie....and no, your creations could never be 'plain',just stylish and perfect.
    So sorry you have not been feeling well.
    Sending you a big 'get-well' hug
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tracie,
    Thank you so much for the absolutely stunning birthday card, inside and out ;)
    and also for the gorgeous ribbons and blooms... crotched flowers too! woohooo! You've really spoilt me, I didn't expect them so was a lovely surprise and i'm so very grateful, thanks hunni

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh very fabulous cards Tracie !!!!
    beautiful stamps and perfect coloring !!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both really pretty cards Tracie, I love the colours on the PB card they are really fresh and happy colours. Thank you so much for my prize for my PB challenge win, I can't wait to use this fab stamp and I really hope it will be this weekend. Thanks also for the stunning card you sent me, its on my craft desk and I can't stop looking at it lol! Now I have seen the lovely little metal spacers around the flower on your card, I NEED some, can you please let me know where I can buy some, I need to go shopping lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  30. your cards are great Tracie i love the little mouse he is so cute
    hugs
    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love you Easter Card! Definately NOT boring!!! The "ribbon" on it looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness, these are so fabulous sweetie, I love the colours and papers you have used, so fresh and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. O my god, both are so wonderful!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh wow Tracie two beautiful cards gorgeous images, lovely colours & papers, stunning, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your cards are `beautiful` Tracie..sorry to hear you havent been well..I do hope your feeling better...
    Lots a love:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  36. Brilliant card, and coloured so well.

    Michele
    x

    ReplyDelete
  37. lovely cards Tracie, I love everything you make but these are so cute!!!! Hope you are on the mend
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx