Sunday 4 May 2008

My Paper World Sketch

I've been having a play with some new papers - Dovercraft: A Hint of Pink and some feathers and wire.

Then I thought I'd have a go at My Paper World Sketch, I hope you can see the sketch ok, as I seem to have got carried away by adding the feather and the wire. Brings back memories of my floristry day.

I'm still not sure about Tildas hair black, but thought she'd look better that way when I started - now I dont know. I started off colouring her in Tombo pens trying to get the right shade of pink to match the flowers and buttons but that didn't work so then added some Pearlescent chalks and hopefully this worked - she's better in this pic than the first.

Hope you like and it qualifies for My Paper World Sketch.





17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracie, glad to see you've had a go with your wires! I like Tilda with black hair, she looks like me when I was a little 'un!
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow tracie, this card is stunning!! nice to do something different some times ~yes it works!! ~and you ahd fun doing it ~thats the main thing!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice this card too!!

    t.tiina38

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Tilda with black hair,like me,lol!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous Tracie! and I love the cute button flower centres!
    Thanks so much for using the sketch!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracie this is a great card, the colours are beautiful, and I love the way you have used the wire, all in all it really works well
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeoud card!!! Tilda looks great with her black hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card - and Tildas hair looks great. Very bold and stylish card.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Tracie!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute. I like your use of flowers & buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the wires look great. I often wonder how to present a stem in a 3D manner, and the "springy" stems are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab card Tracie, i love tilda hair black works well and i love the way you have used the wire. gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant...Love this card...the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card ,love the added details ,Dawnxxx
    hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card Tracie, I like the wires and she looks great with black hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx