Friday 23 May 2008

Circle of Friends + You Rock My Socks

OMG - 3 awards in two days - how great overwhelmed am I !!

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS - I recieved this great award from my very good friend Tracy, who does some fabulous work, so go check out her blog, shes a very talented lady. Thankyou Tracy you made my day.



So now I have to pass this onto 3 people, which is always very difficult as there are so many of you. But here they my are: Dawny Maddie + Jacqui


YOU ROCK MY SOCKS - I received this great award from Jacqui who works is fabulous so go visit her blog - Thanks Jacqui you made my day again.





Now I have to pass this fabulous award on and here are my 3 very talented ladies - Tracy, Michelle + Cynthia


Have a great day everyone.


1 comment:

  1. ahh thank you Tracie - it is sooo cool that one. I loves it xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx