Wednesday 21 May 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

I've been given this fab award today from the fabulous Debbie at Crafting Fairy - thank you Debbie, I was overwelmed and very honoured that you thought of little old me.





Now I have pass it on to 3 people, which is always difficult and I'm sorry I cant pass it onto more of you, but I have chosen Tracy, Becky and Jacqui 3 very talented ladies who have become very good friends. If you haven't visited them before, I suggest you check there fabulous work. Enjoy girls and have a good evening x

5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much Traciejane my first award, troble is Iam having a blond moment and do not know how to put this onto my blog Help, Help, Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your award! You left a message on the Tilda and Friends ATC blog that you couldn't join in the fun this week because you had no bird stamps, well all you need is any 1 Magnolia stamp and some feathers instead. I do hope you will join the fun so you have a chance at winning the stamp! annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Tracie for the award you have really made my day :)
    Hope you have a lovely day hugs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracie a little something on my blog for you honey
    Hugs Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking to my blog candy. Your name is in the hat as they say! you know I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx