Friday 30 May 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Patterned Paper

Hi everyone hope you've all had a good week. This weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursday is to use Patterned Paper in honour of some fabulous blog candy donated by Andrea of Kaboodle Doodles. She is offering one lucky winner, chosen at random next week, some fabulous downloads.

I chose simple for my card, as I didnlt have much time last night to make this card, but was very excited to use one of my new Tilda stamps - isn't she cute. I so love these new Tildas and can't wait to have a go with the others - I brought 6 in all, I know I was rather naughty but I couldn't resist and Im sure you're all with me on this, lol.

I've coloured Tilda with a mixture of chalks and tombo pens which I watercoloured. The papers, flowers, button lace, and ribbon are all from my stash and I cant remember where its all from, sorry !!





Have a good weekend, TFL x

19 comments:

  1. Hello Tracie, I think your card is lovely, and I forget where my stash comes from to at times!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect pretty card Tracie, I love these new stamps too (but only have this one) mustn't be as addicted as you :0)
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah, what a cuuute card! ;-) Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the soft pretty colours and the piece of lace is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracie, This is so sweet. I love the cute image and the pretty flowers and lace. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traciem this is adorable! Such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so sweet, love the lace tht you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card Tracie, I love that stamp its got to be my favourite you have coloured her beautifully, love that paper also. beautiful! have a lovely weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! This is such an adorable card! I know what you mean - I am waiting for my stamps "that I should not have ordered" to arrive :)

    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bright colours! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty card Tracie ! love your choice of DP ! beautiful paper !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deine Karte ist wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the cutest !! very pretty paper !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tracie she is adorable. The card is fantastic, have a geat weekend Honey
    Hugs jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute- thaks for tagging me- I am going to post it today :)

    One of my todo's today!

    Have a great weekendtabgact

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty card, gorgeous paper and love the subtle colouring, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Tracie, this card is just gorgeous, those papers are really pretty too! Hope you're ok! Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty! I love the papers and lace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx