Saturday 31 May 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar + Friday's Sketch

Hope everyone has had a good day, I haven't had much time to craft today, as I've been shopping... yes for crafting goodies. I got lost in the moment and was out for about 4 hours, and spent far too much money as usual but got all the essentials I was looking for. New backing papers, which I've been desperate for, although I love the PP downloads its nice to have a change. I also got some watercolour pencils, which I haven't worked with since I was at school, oh that brings back memories. And lots of other bits and pieces.

Anyway I did find time this afternoon to make a card for A Spoon Full of Sugar and Fridays Sketch. I used my lovely new stamp from SN - Sweet Ebony and coloured her with my new water colour pencils. The backing paper is from Paper Mania - Antique Cream and the flowers and buttons are from my stash. I used a piece of decorative wire, which I've had since my floristy days and have come in real handy with my cards. The sentiment is from Hero Arts - clear designs.





Have a great weekend - TFL x

19 comments:

  1. Perfect, love the image - you've coloured her perfectly. Love the way you have connected the buttons, it reflects the background paper perfectly.
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, the colours are so pretty together, such a gorgeous image too. Like the way you wired your flowers together, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Love the colours you have used to colour the image in with. Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,luv those images & sentiment :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love the buttons and the sentiment! Wonderful job with the challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the image and you coloured her perfectly whit your new pencils.
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like you had a lovely day and got some fab crafting goodies. Love the card the colours you have used are gorgeous and you have coloured the stamp in beautifully, love the flowers and wire to. gorgeous work have a great day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the soft colours, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! Beautiful image and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely I adore the colours. Well done with the wire, I never have much luck with wire things. Hope you are having a good weekend
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, the flowers with buttons look gorgeous! Thanks for joining in FS challenge.
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So soft and beautiful card. Love the image you have chosen:) Hugs, Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just gorgeous, so soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card. Gorgeous stamp. Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great that you combined two challenges!! Lovely card, great image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tracey love your card, its really beautiful!! and an adorable stamp too, thanks for joining in the challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eine wunderschöne Karte!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card.I love the colours and all the details. You have coloured the image beautifully.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx