Sunday 16 August 2009

Penny Black 62 ~ Blue, Tan & Cream

Well I'm finally here with this weeks card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ Colour Scheme, but before I show you my card I'd like to thank everyone for joining in with Beths Fabulous Sketch last week... and what gorgeous creations you made... and seems you had as much fun as we did.

So onto this weeks challenge



I've used my favourite hedgie this week and knew she'd be perfect for this gorgeous colour scheme....and gave her a pale blue hat with a cream flower with a little glitter. The cute hat charm I received for my birthday from a special friend and have been saving it to use on a special card.. and thought this one would be appropriate.

We have another fabulous prize this week from the lovely Jacqui at

Fabulous October Afternoon Papers.....AlphabetsDie Cut Stickers....Bazzill Cardstock and Rubber Charms

My fellow Team mates have all created some fabulous inspiration for you again this week, so why not pop over and take a peek.

I'd like to wish my teamie Jacqui a big congrats on her new beautiful grand-daughter Sienna, sending you love to all the family.

Well the sun is still shining here so off to the garden now to play with my babies Molly & Lucy.... I brought them some new toys today.... hopefully to stop them chewing everything in the house... I not sure there's much hope of that... one can only hope, lol

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

16 comments:

  1. You're card is georgeous!!!!

    Joe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Tracie, I love the image and this weeks colour combo, gorgeous little hat charm hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is soo cute - love the hat charm - gorgeous colour theme.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Tracie,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Tracie! I love it all - especially the sentiment stamp - I'm trying to get my hands on these! Your pups are adorable by the way!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card love the sweet little image
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love your card!
    Fredrikke :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, it's a fabulous card! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card hun - that little hedgie is the cutest, your colours are so soft and sweet, and I adore that sentiment! Hope you are enjoying playing with the new puppies :-)
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Tracie how cute? Love the subtle colours & the lush papers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely lovely card Tracie - I think this is such a sweet image and you have turned it into a real stunner of a card
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tracey hope your well Your card is `beautiful` great to catch up..
    Have a fab week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super pretty card Tracie and such a gorgeous colour combination :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so lovely--every detail is perfect! Your puppies are adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card tracie, love the image and the colour scheme really suits her!!
    Your new puppies are so beautiful too, bet they are loads of fun!!
    Hope you are well!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx