Sunday 2 November 2008

PBSC #21 - Get Sparkly

Hi everyone, well I'm back as promised with my creation for this weeks


Well I'm afraid I took the easy option this week ~ its been such a mad week and weekend, somewhere along the way I seem to have lost my Mojo !!! Not sure where it's gone this week - but I just coldn't come up with anything good enough to post with a Bonfire Theme ~ Sorry Girls !!



So instead I went with just SPARKLY and made a wine bottle tag, using the image and sentiment from the clear 'Bubbly' set.

Hope you've all had a good weekend
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Tracie ... if a champagne bottle hasn't got a bit of sparkle, what has, eh?? Thanks so much for your invitiation to join you .. I'm really excited :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think this is fab and such a great idea
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea hun, love that image perfect for a wine bottle
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fab Tracie and you didn't cheat lol!! thanks for all the hard work you put into the PB challenge!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea Tracie and the image ties in perfectly with the wine bottle. Beautiful colouring as always. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Tracie! Love it! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this tag is brilliant hun well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx