Saturday 22 November 2008

Fabulous Award

Hi everyone hope your all having a lovely weekend.
I am so overwhelmed to receive this fabulous award from my very good friend Jacqui

~ thank you so much hun its such a honour ~
Have you ever seen such an elegant award !!
And it has such a great sentiment behind it ~ here's it is:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Here are the 8 fabulous ladies that I'm passing this award to:


Have a great evening
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much hun for thinking of me :o)
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Tracie, so sweet of you. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you darlin, so sweet you thought of me, I'll pop it on my blog in the morning, congrats on receiving it, you are a real sweetie
    hope your having a fun weekend
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. You deserve it, you have a fabulous blog.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks for thinking of me Tracie! It's a fab award! I hope you're having a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi TraciJune......
    `Thanks` for the Award ...so kind of you to think of me:)Right back at Ya!!!!
    I love your creations!!!!:)~X~
    Hope your having a lovely weekend:)~X~e.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracie,
    I have the Award given to You, too. *g*
    It`s on my Blog, I haven`t seen, that You have get him soon....

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well firstly congrats on getting this darl xxx And secondly, huge thank yous for giving it to me - you are sooo sweet, I'll put in on the old bloggo soon as soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks hunni! really sweet of you, its a lovely award
    I must update my blog!!
    Had a system crash at the weekend and lost everything!! :(
    I didn't have a back up either (so a lesson learnt there!)
    having to start from scratch again *sigh*

    will add the award to my blog in a mo, thankyou again

    hope you're well, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx