Friday 24 October 2008

WOJ + Breast Cancer Awareness Month


I wanted to make a card for my mums birthday next week and when I saw that the fabulous Nikki was celebrating 30,000 hits and asking everyone to make a PINK card - I couldn't resist, of course its my fav colour and I knew my mum will love it.

You can find Nikki's Candy Here

Nikki theme came from the inspiration that October is

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


I lost my cousin to Leukaemia over 10 years ago, he was only 18 yrs old. Unfortunately its a sad fact that cancer effects us all, to those dear to us, but we can help by clicking on the link above



Squish a Boob, Save a Life !!!

If you love Magnolia Stamp they have released their Pink Range and with every stamp purchased approx. 41p will go directly to Breast Cancer Awareness (donated directly by Magnolia).
Why not take a peep at these gorgeous stamp


My card was also based on this weeks WOJ Challenge - Sketch By Heather





Thanks Heather for such a wonderful sketch.
I used my new WOJ image ~ Willow with Umbrella and coloured her with Pro Markers




Have a great weekend
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Tracie and I love how you have popped up the umbrella, your Mum is sure to love it. Thank you for entering my blog candy. Thank you also for giving the cute penguin a good home and for your support of Breast Cancer Awareness, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracie..Your card is `beautiful` so sorry for your loss....
    Have a lovely Weekend~X~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Thanks for tring my sketch this week... I love the pop up umbrella and the crocet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous dear. I so love the papers and your layering is awesome. THanks for joining us this week dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww this is a gorgeous pink card Tracie, love the papers and the girlie feel to this one. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card love the image xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx