Sunday 5 October 2008

Lily Of The Valley - Sketch

Hi everyone, hope you've had a good day. Although it's been a miserable wet day here - it's been a good day to craft, so I've been playing with some new stamps and thought I'd enter a few challenges. I'll show you more later.....


Firstly I wanted to take part in a new challenge blog

Lily Of The Valley

They has a fabulous Sketch by the very talented Nikki ~ and a great for one lucky winner ~ Guest Designer for 2 weeks


Go check them out now ~ the Design Team has come up with some gorgeous work.

I haven't played with these lovelies since last christmas, so had lots of fun with this one - thanks girls for a fab challenge xx

Have a great evening ~ TFL



Cardstock: Lily Of The Valley
Image: Lily Of The Valley
Supplies: Flower ~ Poppicrafts, Ribbon, snowflake ~ Stash
Sentiment ~ Stash (can't remember where its from)



hugs

9 comments:

  1. Hi Hun, thanks for joining us this week what a great card this is, cannot believe its BLUE!!!!! great take on Nikkis sketch, I do adore these fairys don't you. Don't know if I have already said this but I am well impressed with the new look blog. Hope you are taking it easy this weekend, after all the weekends you have had to work
    Lots of hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning hun so sparkly and christmassy well done hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely... all wintery and sparkly!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tracie, love those Lili of the Valley die-cuts too! I bought some last year, and have still not used them, maybe I will have a chance now, and use them for the Challenges. LOuise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning. I love this sweet fairy and the lovely colors and sparkle. Fantastic! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful - such soft colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this card the fairy is just gorgeous and i love the colour, i have never used these images before but im going to have to get some after seeing your card
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - I love the blue and spaprkle!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx