Saturday 22 March 2008

Arte Y Pico Award



Arte Y Pico (Art and More Award)

I am in shock and overwelmed to receive this award today from Kath at 'All That Glitter'. Thank you so much this is such an honour.

The "Arte Y Pico" (Art & More) is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogger world.

The rules! 1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. 3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. 4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5) To show these rules.

Ok here are my 5 that I am awarding this to, for their fabulous creations (I'm just sorry I cant give it too more of you). I know some of you have received an award from me before, but felt that this one I think is a very special one that you all deserve for your: creativity, design, hard work and contributions to the blogging community.

Dawn (aka Pink Piggy Wiggy),

Dawn (aka All Pink Girl),

Terry B,

Kathrina,

Michelle

Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend girls :-)x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. You are very very kind. To be honest I dont know what to say, as lately I havent blogged many creations, (which I feel really guilty about) as I have been so busy with the shop. To know that people like you still take the time to stop by and give me such an amazing award is quite humbling! Thank you, thank you, thank you,
    Hugs,
    Mich
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tracie, well deserved. I'm going to have a look at those blogs now!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thankyou" Sooo much Tracie...your a gem:)I truly am blessed .....xxx(((hugs)))
    "Happy Easter" hope your having a great time:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracie, Such an honour to receive such an award from you! Thanks so much!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx