Thursday 6 March 2008

2nd - You Make My Day



This is my 2nd 'You Make My Day' received by the lovely Enfys. Thank you so much, and right back at ya. I have to pass this on to 10 favourite bloggers, but before I do I want to say I wish I could send it to you all - sorry x So here goes 10 new bloggers I have found recently that inspire me and that make my day everytime I visit them.

Dawny P, Maddie, Pesc, Ana, Katie, Han, Judy, Marieke, Pearl and Terry B (I know you have received this but wanted to give something back - coz I love ya work)

Now you all need to pass it on to 10 bloggers.

Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! Thanks you so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O thank you so much for the award Tracie ! Glad that you stop by my blog ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a surprise, thanks for the award, Tracie!!
    And right back at you, too!
    Judy NZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award!!! Very well deserved!! Thank you for passing it on to me! How lucky am I? I still haven't used my PIF stuff bit of a disaster. The sorry story is on my blog!!

    Thanks again
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Congrats" well desereved..and thanks for thinking of me...sooo kind of you.. cant wait to see more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for nominating me!

    xxxMarieke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx