Tuesday 16 December 2008

Sketch Saturday 29

Yes I'm still here !! Just a litte late with this weeks DT card.
Thought I was feeling better Sunday, after a restfu weekend.... but like a thunder bolt Monday morning I felt worse... and have been laid up bed for the past 2 days.
And then tonight I realised like a twit I'd forgot to upload my card.
Thanks for all your support to Mariska's gorgoeus sketch last week, especially at this busy time of year... as we are all so busy its so great to see so many of you join in.
Well Jo has produced another fabulous sketch this week - hope you have fun with it, I sure did !!

And here's my card:



Cardstock:Basic Grey ~ Wassail
Image: Sugar Nellie ~ Santa
Mediums: Pro Markers, Stickles
Supplies: Lace, flowers, brads, charms ~ stash

Don't forgot to pop over and see all the fabulous work by the Design Team

Have a good week
Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely image and papers.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tracie, love the cute Santa image and all od the pretty extras that you have added.
    Sorry to hear you have not been well...hope your'e feeling better soon. {{hugs}} Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your colouring is fab Tracie. And I love these papers - just gorgeous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tracie and love the cheery Santa image, love the charm too, Hope your feeling better, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your feeling better, have left you an award on my blog.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Tracie hope you feeling better soon hun hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracie, this is such a sweet card, Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for 2009 :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Santa card. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx