Saturday 6 December 2008

Penny Black 26 - Sketch by Beth + Sketch Saturday 28


Thanks to everyone who joined us last week - loving all your 'no patterned papers' creations and wow what an amazing turn out.

We have some sad new on PB this week - the very talented Becky is leaving us and this week will be her last week. I'd like to wish her all the best for the future and thank her for all her hard work, dedication and gorgoeus creations she has contributed to the blog.
I'm going to miss you lots hun !!

Well onto this week challenge
The very talented Beth has created us fabulous sketch ~ thanks hun I had so much fun with this one.



We have some yummy candy this week kindly donated by Becky - thanks hun !!

I haven't had any time to craft this week - apart from my DT work and can't beleive how quick I made this card - it just came to together to nicely !! Which is something that doesn't happen often, lol

Anyway here's my card:



Cardstock: Last year (sorry can;t remember who from)
Image: Penny Black
Mediums: Pro Markers
Supplies: Ribbon, blooms, gems ~ Stash

Don't forget to pop over and see all the other DT's work - they are truely amazing !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week it DT week and its the very talented Mariska's turn - if you haven't visited Mariska's blog I suggest you do, she makes some gorgoeus cards.

Thanks to everyone who joined in last week - I loved visiting you, just sorry I couldn't get round to you all.

There's another fabulous prize this week - Pink Cat Studio have kindly donated this gorgoeus set of stamp



And here's Mariska's fabulous sketch this week - thanks hun I had lots of fun with this one.


I thought I'd make a funky christmas card this week and what better paper to use than the fabulous Pink Petticoat range combined with this very cute Lily from Pink Cat Studio



Pop over and take a peek at the all the fabulous creations from the other DT - way to go girls !!

Cardstock: Pink Petticoat
Image: Pink Cat Studio
Medium: Pro Markers
Supplies: Blooms, Ribbon, Brads ~ Stash

Well thankfully NO work today !! Yeah !!
Instead I'm off to visit my mum and we are going to a craft fair 'Crafts for Christmas' at Burghley House - I've been really looking forward to it all week, and can't wait to have a noisey at all the gorgoeus crafting goodies others make.
Sorry for such a long post.
Have a great weekend and will catch up with you next week
Hugs

26 comments:

  1. Both these cards are so lovely Tracie - love your colour schemes - fab!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh super Tracie your cards is very fab !!!!
    hug coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already told you but once again, I love your card Tracie!! Love the gorgeous papers you've used, how you coloured Lily and those gorgeous flowers!! Have a great weekend!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grgeous cards Tracie!
    I love the colours and papers you've used!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    both Cards are so wonderful! beautiful Coloring!

    HUgs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi honey another 2 little gems here, love hem both. Thanks for your lovely e-mail will get back to you soon
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. two stunning cards Tracie I love the images and colouring, the papers are scrummy and work perfectly on your gorgeous cards hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Tracie love the festive colours and papers on your PB card and the SS card is just so pretty. Have a great weekend. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracie lovely cards, I especially like the Pink cat studio image and great colouring as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant cards hun, love them both
    Hope you had a great day out!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards Tracie, love the cute images you have used on both cards and the wonderful papers. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so funky and oh so cute. Love this card. Unconventional for a Chrimbo card but works so brilliantly.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab cards Tracie, love both of them. The image from Pink Cat is so cute. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two gorgeous cards Tracie, such sweet images and fab papers

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fab Tracie! I especially like your SS card, I don't know how long I'm going to be able to resist these stamps! I'll design another sketch if you like, let me know, someone else might want a go! I hope you've had a nice weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hun, two gorgeous cards, love them both, the colours and papers are fab
    hope you had a great weekend
    chat soon
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Tracie! Both cards are so fabulous hon!! I hope you had a great time at the craft fayre!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really gorgeous! Your card is so stunning! I love it!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards ,brilliant as always ,love them ,hugsxxxxx
    hope you are ok too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab cards Tracie. I love the images and your papers are scrummy.
    Thank yu so much for ellie's birthday card, she loves it and it has pride of place on the window sill!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute, cute, cute!

    Sorry I've been MIA in our Sisterhood. Life has been crazy - and this time of year is filled with craft fairs for me. I'm so glad they're done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those little sleding guys are so cute- great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love your take on both of these cards!! Fantastic work!

    Smiles,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a great card. I love it! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow, a wonderful card

    Have a great weekend

    xx mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx