Friday 25 July 2008

Wylde Women Award



Wow look at this fabulous award I received from Dawny today, and after another really busy day at work, this really made my day. Thanks Dawny x

Wylde Women Award - well that was me a few year ago and sometimes still a rock chic, as you might notice from my music - massive fan of Bon Jovi, lol

Here's the Rules

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

So here you go girls:

Tracy, Holly, Jacqui, Beckie, Beth, Kath, Jackie, Jovi, Katharina, Jo, Cyntha, Sue, Cathy,

and to everyone that visits me too, your welcome to take the award

ENJOY x

7 comments:

  1. Thanks honey for thinking of me - it seems to be award time at the moment and the old trophy cabinet is on its last legs heee.heee.
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracie, very honoured you thought of me, sorry I havn't visited much this week, have company
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you Tracie Jane that's twice in two minutes. It is much appreciated and a great award picture too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much hunni for thinkig of me and passing this onto me

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this award Tracie! And I also loved your Spoon Full of Sugar card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Tracie! What a fab award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks chick! Great award and much appreciated.
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx