Saturday 19 January 2008

My 1st Blog

Hi and welcome to my blog. I recently became an obsessed card maker after seeing a demonstration 2 months ago. I have been crafting ever since, so Im new at all this. I had a great time at Christmas making cards for family and friends, but I won't be displaying those now, as Im sure you've all had enough of xmas cards.

I recently came across a great website 'Pink Petticoat' whilst searching the web for craft goodies, and would like to thank 'Pink Petticoat' for all the wonderful goodies I purchased and great links to other sites like Poppicrafts who introduced me to Blogging. Also thank you Michelle (Poppicrafts)for all my wonderful goodies I purchaed from you too, I cant wait to get crafting.

Well here are a couple of cards I made recently after discovering 'Daring Card Makers Challenge' - Me & My Shadow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are very much appreciated.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracie :)xx